ABSENCES, TARDIES, EARLY DISMISSALS, BUS CHANGES & STUDENT MESSAGES
Parents, please help us! Because we care about your student and make every attempt to provide an uninterrupted learning atmosphere for students to learn and teachers to teach, please help us by allowing ample time to request early dismissals, messages, and pick-up information.
* If possible, send a note with your student for early dismissals and pick-up changes.
* Please deliver all notes to the office.
* When you notify the school of an early dismissal, we will give their teacher a notification. Please allow some extra time as we are unable to call your child down to the office until your arrival.
* Regarding pick-up and drop-off changes, please remember the following:
· Early Dismissals
A note from home sent to the office will help us to plan ahead for your arrival. We will notify teachers and call the student upon your arrival.
· Pick-up/Drop-off changes
¨ Please include student name, bus stop or pickup location (or street name) and grade of student
¨ Include what the change is.
¨ If going to a friend’s house, we must receive a note from both the sending and receiving parent or guardian.
¨ The date and the length of time the change will take place.
¨ Please remember that students are unable to ride a bus that they are not assigned to.
· Student messages
¨ Please include the students name/grade and message.
* Messages need to be left on the message line no later than 2:00 p.m in order to be delivered the same day. This will give us sufficient time to get the message out to students, staff and bus drivers. We appreciate your help in this matter.
* All notes should be brought to the office student window, located in the commons, in the morning. This includes attendance notes.
* Regarding Attendance, please remember the following:
· To report a student absence, please include the students name, grade, date of absence and reason for the absence.