Lunch Information

Last Updated: 9/5/2021 9:24 PM


The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has announced that free meals will be available to all students during the 2021-2022 school year.  Both breakfast and lunch will be available to all students this year at no cost.  However, we recommend that all families complete a Free/Reduced Lunch Application, to ensure your student receives any and all benefits that they may be entitled to.  

To complete an on-line application, please login to your Family Access account to apply.  If your student has already been approved for free or reduced lunch for the 2021-2022 school year, the application link will be greyed out.  

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact the school office at 360-426-4921.



In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form(link is external), (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint(link is external), and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: 

  1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture 
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW 
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; 
  2. fax: (202) 690-7442; or 
  3. email: sends e-mail).

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Grapeview School District  |  822 E Mason Benson Road   |  Grapeview, WA 98546
Phone:360-426-4921  |  Fax:360-427-8975